Saturday, October 30, 2010

Visit in a nutshell

My parents came to visit for a week and a half.  They brought a wagon from my sister and we started taking Paul for walks in the mornings.  I thought it might not work out because there isn't a seatbelt and I thought we wouldn't sit down.  The first time we went he tried to sit up several times, but we kept sitting him down.  The second day he tried just a couple of time towards the end or our walk.  By the third time he didn't try at all.  He actually seems to really like taking the walks in the wagon.  He kept trying to see my dad and their dog, so he would turn around to see them sometimes.  Here are some pictures from the walks.


 





One night when Paul was taking a bath, I was blowing bubbles at Paul and my mom took some pictures.  Paul loves to pay with bubbles in the tub.









My mom and me took Paul to the gymnastic place to play.  Paul loves going there and plays for a solid hour and then he poops out pretty quick.  We saw a couple of friends while we were there.  We had fun and I got exercise chasing Paul.






After church on Sunday we took a walk at Turkey Creek.  It was the perfect day for a walk.  When we got tot he end, we put Paul's feet in the water.  It was pretty cold and I thought we might cry when his feet hit the water, but he loved it and didn't want to stop.







My sister sent Paul this cute shirt.


We went to the pumpkin patch at church on Paul's actual birthday.  Is amazing how much he has grown since he was there last year.

October 2009

October 2009

October 2010





We had a great visit, but it went too fast.  I can't wait to go to see Amanda & Michelle in Nov. and then Mom, Dad and Sister and Family in December.... but for now off to Orange Fest!


 





No comments:

Post a Comment