Well so far I haven't done well updating the blog. I wanted to keep up with things going on with family and Paul's milestones. Several things have gone by since I have started this. I will try to play catch up.
Amanda is working full-time now and taking an Accounting class. So far she is doing well, although the class is really hard. I think she might get the A she wants. She has been working really hard. She has also been trying to juggle her weight loss and exercise. Right now she is have some challenges, but I am confident she will accomplish her goal.
I don't get to talk to Michelle as often, but she is staying busy with work, softball and photography jobs on he side. She got hired to take pictures at sporting events and she really impressed her boss on her first assignment. I hope this works out well for her because she is so talented.
Paul is growing like a weed. He is 6 months today. This past weekend we went to Pensacola on Saturday and walked Turkey Creek on Sunday. We had a picnic lunch after church and then walked. Paul fell asleep before we made it tot he end. I love weather like this. I will post a few pictures. There is one in particular that I love.
Last night Ashley spent he night because she went with Paul and I on a strawberry picking trip with MOPS. We went to Baker and picked our own Strawberries, had a picnic lunch and ate some wonderful Strawberry Shortcake. I am hooked ont he Shortcake. I will have to find excuses to go to Baker so I can get more! lol We had a great time.
red and white trees!-a completed quilt
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment