Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy Week


Last week I gave up on the CIO method with Paul.  I said in the first place I wasn't going to to do, but it started with the stay in the room while crying method and led into the CIO.  I tried for 4 weeks and it wasn't getting any better.  Things are much more pleasant and not near as stressful.  Paul is such a happy baby, I hate to hear him cry over nap time . 

Paul has learned to clap with his hands open now.  It is so cute when you do it he has the biggest grin on his face.  He also loves walks now which I am so happy about.  I think it was the bad weather that he didn't like.  We take walks often.  He has tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, carrots, applesauce, and butternut squash.  His favorite is oatmeal and applesauce. 

Amanda called yesterday to tell me she got the job she wanted and was very happy about it.  I am glad she is out of the place she is working right now.  She has been miserable there.  She has also started a blog with healthy recipes and products on it.  It is really informational.  She has leaned so much about healthy eating.  I look forward to her posts and sharing recipes.

I need to go to MOPS this morning, but here are some favorite pictures of Paul....

No comments:

Post a Comment