Monday, February 22, 2010

Finally Getting Started

I have been wanting to start a blog since I was pregnant, but there always seemed to be more important things.  I hate that 4 months of Pauls life has past and I haven't recorded anything.  I have a lot to catch up on.  Paul turned 4 months last Friday and he had his check-up with Dr. Keefe.  He weighed 15lbs 1oz and was 24 inches long.  This puts him in the 25th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight.  He has his first cold.  He has a runny nose and now a hoarse voice.  I think he sounds more pitiful that he feels.  He is still full of smiles for everyone.  We are also battling cradle cap, but the doctor gave us a treatment plan to follow and it has already made a hug difference...Thank You!

We went for a walk on Saturday in Paul's "Off Road Vehicle"  (that's what John calls it) not his stroller.  He doesn't like his stroller right now.  We thought he might like this one better because his view was a little better, but he still wasn't too happy.  I really want him to get used to taking walks because I love being outside.  We will still have to work on it.

I got a call from Amanda last week letting me know that an IRS building in Austin was struck by a plane, but it was not her building.  Thank God she was safe, it could have been her building.  I am so glad she called me first, and I didn't have to go through that period of trying to get her on the phone to make sure she was safe.  Apparently it was an intentional hit by a disgruntle citizen against the IRS.  Amanda has been working so hard at the IRS, getting fit and going back to school I am very proud of all her efforts.   I enjoy the moments I get to talk to her. 

Well enough for today and hopefully I can do some catch-up next time.
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy! I love you have a blog! I can't wait to read all your posts! What is the tx plan for cradle cap? Peyton has it horrible and nothing has helped...enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete